Peekaboo, I see you! And the chase is on. Curious, crafty and clever, cats are frisky friends who have no problem claiming their territory. Stamped with a black cat hanging upside down and printed with a friendly greeting, this cheeky welcome mat is the decorative coir doormat cat owners love.
Meow Welcome Coir Doormat
- Natural, sustainable and organic coir bristles
- Long bristles absorb and hold dirt, small stones and water
- Thick 15mm doormat, which is tough, durable and long-lasting
- Thick anti-slip PVC backing prevents slipping even on smooth floors
- Decorative printed abstract doormat design
- Decorative printed pet doormat
- Suitable as an indoor doormat and outdoor mat
- Welcoming people into your home
- As an outdoor mat for covered entrance ways and patios
- Removing dirt and grime from shoes before entering your home
- A stylish welcome to an office or workplace
- In potting sheds, conservatories and all entrances
- For your pet to lie on (of course!)
Place your doormat where you will most impress house visitors and high foot traffic areas to reduce dirt and dust being walked into your home.
Cleaning and caring for your doormat:
1. Take your doormat outside somewhere you don’t mind getting dirty like a lawn.
2. Shake the doormat to loosen and get rid of excess debris
3. Beat the doormat with a broom handle or similar implement in order to expel dirt and stones more embedded in the bristles. Ideally, do this over a rail or washing line.
4. With a stiff wetted hand brush scrub areas covered in dirt to remove.
5. Position back in place and give the mat a final hoover to extract the rest of the dust and dirt. Use the brush setting should your hoover have one.
It is a good idea to shake out your doormat every week or so.
Do not fold your doormat in half as this may split the backing.